REED Business Support are proud to be recruiting for an Assistant Buyer on behalf of a leading and prestigious construction business based in Chorley.
With a fantastic reputation within the market for the quality of their developments this 5* organisation are looking to recruit for an Assistant Buyer / Buying Administrator to join their growing team.
Assisting the Purchasing Manager on a daily basis you will be …
• Sending out enquiries for materials and gathering quotations
• Placing orders with suppliers purchased at the most competitive rates
• Ensuring goods are delivered on the required date and in line with required standards
• Chasing deliveries from suppliers that are overdue or urgent
• Informing other departments of changes in materials, prices, delivery lead times or supply where necessary
• Processing verified invoices where necessary
The successful candidate will be…
• Experienced within the housing or construction sector ideally
• Experienced within a similar position
• A confident negotiator
• Proactive in their approach to their work, organised and efficient
Salary, Hours & Benefits
• Salary (up to) £20,500 per annum
• Full time, permanent position working 37 hours per week
• Office based position (Buckshaw Village)
• 24 days annual leave PLUS bank holidays
• Pension scheme
• On-site parking
How to Apply!
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please click on the link below and attach your most recent and up to date CV.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted will be contacted in person.
Thank You & Good Luck.