I am seeking an Assistant Accountant to join a key client of mine based in central Redhill. The role is available immediately and they will consider someone on a temp to perm basis or pure perm.
Your duties will include.
- Weekly and final monthly bank reconciliations
- Daily matching
- Monthly journal movements review
- Cashflow forecasting & arrangement of treasury transfers
- Accruals & prepayments
- Year End schedules preparation and liaising with auditors to resolve any queries
- Monthly overheads preparation and variance analysis
- Sales support, retro and overrider monthly journal
- Schedules, reconciliation of schedules, PO system and monthly journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- VAT and reporting to HMRC
- Requesting all monthly recharges and reconciling against schedules
- Specific transactional reporting
- Agree intercompany balances/tagging between both systems
- Agree intercompany balances by email & phone and reconcile any difference
- Assist in new system implementation
When permanent your benefits will include:
- Bonus – 8% of annual salary, based on the achievement of both personal (50%) and company (50%) objectives
- Pension – employer contribution 6%
- Private medical – single cover
- Death in service – 4 x annual salary
- Income protection
- 26 days holiday
- Salary £27,000- 32,000 dependent on experience.
Please apply for immediate consideration.