I am delighted to be working with a globally recognised engineering, repair & logistics organisation who provide outstanding software solutions across the computer & tech industries.
My client who are based in Fife are keen to add an Assistant Management Accountant to join their team working 37.5 hours per week. You must be Part-Qualified (QBE will be considered) have strong SAP experience as well as speak fluent German.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Prepare and process month end journals in relation to accruals, prepayments, fixed assets
- Maintain the company’s bank accounts including the preparation of cash flow forecasts
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Prepare overhead analysis schedules as required
- Maintain the company’s fixed asset register
- Maintain intercompany accounts
- Assist with the preparation of monthly Management Accounts
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Prepare vat and ecsl submissions to HMRC
- Assist with the preparation of annual audit information and tax return analysis
- Liaise with other FSSC teams, Finance Business Partners and operational teams as required
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Strong excel skills essential
- 2+ years accountancy and finance experience
If you are interested in this position and feel you have experience and knowledge in the above requirements of the role, I would love to hear from you. Please call Craig Sinclair on 0131 226 3686 or apply direct.