Established company based in Crawley seek an immediately available Assistant Accountant to join their team on an initial 9 month contract. Reporting to the FD this role will be responsible for the following duties:
• Management of overhead invoices and payment process
• Management of expenses and payment process
• Being first point of contact for expense and invoice queries
• Bank reconciliations for three entities
• Balance sheet reporting – Fixed Asset register, prepayments and accruals management, bank reconcilations
• Management accounting to FD
• Assisting and Preparing of year end statutory accounts and audit – Limited companies within group
• Office Management and admin duties
• Handling of data and developing spreadsheets to report financial information.
Ideal candidate will have excellent all round accounts experience and have experience working with a number of accounting packages (Xero is highly desirable_ and be a proficient user of Excel and MS Office software, Strong communications skills are essential as id the ability to work to strict deadlines, Role would suit CIMA/ACCA part qualified or AAT qualified.