|Location: CENTRAL LONDON, LONDON||Salary: 30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: 2|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3068050|
They are an international company with offices in Europe and Asia.
This job role will be a 2 month contract and has the possibility to extend.
Paying 35k pro rata with 20 days holiday pro rata and bank holidays.
We are looking for someone to start by 21st August 2017
The role will provide support to the Finance and Administration Manager in the preparation of financial statements and accounts, budgeting, managing ledgers, processing invoices, preparing for annual audits, preparing VAT returns, projects and supervising the team. The role liaises with the other company business locations in Europe to ensure that statutory and other accounting requirements.
Provide high quality financial information including analysis of financial status as required. This includes the preparation of standard accounting reports, analyse and report the reasons for significant variances
• Provide support to develop budgets, monitor budgets & savings and ensure significant items are correctly reported.
• Challenge budget holders on spend to date and obtain full explanations for variances
• Escalate significant budget and savings concerns on a timely basis to enable corrective actions to be taken quickly.
• Establish and maintain partnership relationships with Banks
• Establish and maintain relationships with JCB offices in Europe and Tokyo headquarters
• Manage the expense process for the branches and report them to the external payroll provider as required
• Provide assistance as required in the completion of the annual financial accounts to ensure correct disclosures
• Ensure that financial explanations are provided in a way that is easy to understand for non-finance team members
• Obtain necessary financial and tax advice from relevant specialists to enable accurate information to be provided
• Support the development of a service culture within the team and support business initiatives that require finance services as required
• Support the development of staff in the team.
• Provide support in the processing of payroll and other payroll accounting activities as required.
• Provide support in the quarterly tax return preparation for all locations
• Ensure invoices and other vendors are paid as the payments terms agreed
• Lead the preparation for the annual audit and provide the relevant support to the Auditors
You will have Minimum 5 years’ experience in accounting/finance;
Skills and Knowledge
• Strong accounting skills and understanding of accounting processes
• Intermediate or advanced proficiency in the MS Office Package; excellent excel skills
• Ability to drive results
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships e.g., employees, banks, vendors
• Demonstrable analytical and data interpretation skills
• Strong presentation skills, articulate, able to communicate clearly at all levels
• Resourceful in resolving issues and solving problems, leveraging resources to get results
Ability to work independently and take initiative
• Strong ability to negotiate and influence others.
Minimum part qualified/ Finalist AAT/ACCA//CIMA or Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent
20000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum
SHREWSBURY, SHROPSHIRERead more
22000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
SHOREHAM-BY-SEA, WEST SUSSEXRead more
13.19 - 13.19 GBP Per Hour
WORTHING, WEST SUSSEXRead more
20000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
WORTHING, WEST SUSSEXRead more
23000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum
HORLEY, SURREYRead more