I have partnered with a client who is looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant on a full time, permanent basis.
My client is a firm of accountants with offices in Surrey and Sussex who provide services to small and medium sized business as well individual landlords. You will be reporting into the client manager, working with sole traders and limited companies. My client is looking for someone efficient and self motivated.
My client is looking for someone with minimum of two years experience working within an accountancy practice - this is essential.
- Complete Final Accounts and Tax returns for Sole-Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies
- Review bookkeeping of junior team members
- Deputise for Client Manager in their absence
- Good communications skills as this role will be client focused
- Good understanding of bookkeeping
- Must be able to work as part of a team
This role will be working in the office with social distancing and there will be flexibility on working hours (35 hours per week Monday to Friday) start early finish early etc...
Parking available locally for free