We are working with our Client to recruit for an exciting new role as an ambitious Assistant Financial Accountant.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a fast growing company committed to furthering the development of both the business and its employees.
A competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered, including flexible working and support for professional studies.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, responsibilities include:
- Managing day to day finance function including accounts payable
- Reporting on Debtors and Creditors ledgers
- Handling of accruals and prepayments
- Completing balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of month end management accounts
- Coordinate with external auditors
- Assist in the development of systems
- Any other adhoc duties as required
- Accounts Technician qualification/ Part Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA
- Experience working in a subscription based company / deferred revenue a distinct advantage
- Strong MS office skills
- Experience working with a cloud based CRM/Finance system