Part Time Assistant Accountant
£12-14 per hour
20-22 hrs per week
Are you AAT qualified or QBE?
Do you have 5 years accountancy experience?
Are you looking for a part time position?
You will be responsible for:
• Managing the day-to-day bookkeeping.
• Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, etc.).
• Inputting and maintaining all manual journal entries.
• Initiating and making payments (business and personal).
• Supporting monthly accounts preparation, and yearly audit.
• Building out more efficient processes and controls
What we're looking for
We’re looking for a team player, capable of working with people from different backgrounds and experience.
You should apply if:
• You have previous experience as a accountant/bookkeeper, preferably working within the hospitality industry.
• You have used and operated purchase ledgers in a robust accounting system.
• You are detail orientated, highly organised and can work without direction.
• You are innovative and willing to look to implement new processes within the finance team around bookkeeping.
• You have excellent excel skills and enjoy building complex schedules/worksheets
• You have great communication and interpersonal skills, and are able to build strong and productive relationships.
If you are interested in this great opportunity please apply using the link below to apply.