£30,000 - £35,000
Are you currently studying for your ACCA qualification?
Are you AAT qualified or close to qualifying?
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow and develop your accountancy career?
If so we have an exciting new opportunity with an established and growing company. Our client is currently looking to expand its team and are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Assistant Accountant.
• Preparing and submitting VAT Returns
• Ensuring the Nominal Ledger accounts are accurate and reconciled
• Stock accounting
• Cashflow reporting and analysis
• Provide cover and advice - UK weekly and monthly payroll
• AAT qualified or ACCA or ACA Part Qualified
• Experience in similar role
• Experience in preparing and submitting VAT Returns
• Good communication
• Good people skills
• Able to work to deadlines
• High level of commitment
• Able to gather, evaluate, critically interpret and communicate information
• Excellent attention to detail
• I.T. Literate – Microsoft Office - Especially Microsoft Excel
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop a great and successful accountancy career with a global company then please apply below.