A dynamic and forward-thinking practice are currently looking for an Assistant Accountant, the role has been created due to increased demand for the service and growth plans within the firm. The Assistant account will be responsible for managing their own portfolio of clients and advising where appropriate.
• Produce more complex financial statements in statutory format using the firm’s accounting software.
• Preparation of VAT returns
• Preparation of tax computations and Tax returns and other compliance work (both corporate and personal)
• Bookkeeping using software providing by the practice
• Preparation of payrolls
• Required correspondence with HMRC required
• Team player
• Good communication skills
• £25,000 salary with benefits
• Study support and parking on site
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays