REED Accountancy are delighted to be partnering exclusively with our client, an SME in Comber who are seeking to recruit an Assistant Accountant to join their business on a full time, basis for 12 months (Maternity Contract). This is an important position within the company to assist the Company Accountant with the accurate and timely administration of the Accounting function following continuous and steady growth within the business.
• Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts
• Contributing to the production of annual financial statements and audit file
• Assisting in the preparation of year-end accounts/audit
• Assisting in the preparation of budgets
• Administration of aspects of the organisations' accounts including its Fixed Asset Register, Revenue and Logistics
• Contributing to the development, enhancement and documentation of the company procedures
• Administration of grant programs, other government schemes and statistical returns
• Supporting your colleagues in the Finance team
The successful applicant will ideally display the following in their application:
• A minimum of 1-2 years' experience in a similar role
• Excellent systems skills
• Attention to detail
Get in Touch
If you have any questions about this role, please give Gerry Flynn at REED Accountancy a call on 02890 330604. If you think this is the role for you and you would like to be considered, please apply with your most up to date CV outlining how you meet the short listing criteria.