Our industry leading client based in Crawley are looking to expand their high performing finance team. The role will be on a temp to perm basis and so the ideal candidate will need to be immediately available.
Reporting in to the Finance Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Approving all outgoing finance and transactions
- Assist in the monthly preparation and submission of Management Accounts
- Assist with the preparation of statutory accounts at Half Year and Year End
- Collect and record monthly mark-to market valuations of derivatives
- Assist in the update of reports and schedules
- Update accounting systems with monthly and quarterly information relating to all rates and expenses
This role provides a great opportunity for an experienced Assistant Accountant, looking for their next challenge within a globally respected company. Ideally you will be AAT qualified or studying ACCA or equivalent, however if you have relevant experience we would still like to hear from you!
Our client are looking to interview over this coming week, so please apply now for more information!