6+ months maternity cover
We are working with a local client in recruiting for a experienced Assistant Accountant covering maternity leave.
Your duties will include
- responsible for the completion of primary bookkeeping functions.
- Code and process all supplier invoices to accounting systems, ensuring correct authorising controls are maintained.
- Prepare supplier payment runs in line with internal supplier management rules.
- Maintenance of the stock ledgers and reconciliations to third party supply chain management systems.
- Take an active role in the collection of trade debtors ensuring internally set targets are achieved.
- Prepare bank reconciliations for multiple currency accounts.
- Assist in the monthly balance sheet reconciliations and analysis e.g. banking, credit cards, trade receivables and payables, accruals and provisions.
- Assist in the monthly analysis of revenue, expenses, and the posting of relevant journal entries.
- Aid in the preparation of statutory returns such as VAT.
- Assist in the year end process, preparing lead schedules and analysis as well as liaising with auditors.
This is a full time position and you need a minimum of three years experience within a Finance setting to apply for this role
If you feel that you are well suited to this position, please apply below