Are you an enthusiastic individual seeking an exciting new opportunity for your next career move?
Or, are you currently studying your CIMA and looking for the right role to support your studying?
Reed are looking for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join a world leading and rapidly developing business within the manufacturing industry in Berkhamsted on a permanent, full time basis.
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £25,000 to £35,000 with fantastic added benefits!
While reporting to the Finance Director, some of your duties will include:
- Budgeting and forecasting, cash forecasting
- Management accounting including sales reporting, trends and variance analysis
- VAT returns
- Stock control
- Involvement in payroll and journal
- Balance sheet reconciliations
You may also be required to support other members of the team, particularly Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable asd well as other ad hoc accounting and admin tasks around the office.
- A minimum three years financial and management accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of double entry, P&L, balance sheet (accruals, prepayments, fixed assets and control accounts)
T he ideal candidate will have:
- A can-do attitude with a flexible approach
- Multi-tasker with a strong attention to detail
- ERP experience
- Part qualified or studier
This position is perfect for someone who is driven to learn and strive towards the next step in their accounting career.
Not only does this exciting new role offer a competitive salary but also 20 days holiday and parking on site.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role.
Id this sounds like you then please apply now! Applications are being considered immediately.