ARE YOU AN ACCOUNTS/ FINANCE GRADUATE LOOKING FOR A FULL TIME ROLE?
Do you have good knowledge of Excel?
Then look no further Reed are representing a fantastic client with a friendly and 21st century culture. This is a fantastic opportunity for any graduate or AAT qualified candidate looking to develop their career with full study support and fantastic benefits.
This client is looking for someone that has at least an AAT level 1 qualification that has good Excel skills.
Some of the duties below:
Work with PH’s banking partners and their platforms to ensure payments are made accurately and on time to global partners
- Upload payments and partner invoices into Sun Systems accounting software
- Update bank reconciliations
- Use of excel macros which aid in the payments process
- Process domestic and multi-currency international payments
- Produce payments overview summary for approval
- Monthly invoice reconciliation to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Respond to internal tickets and external payment queries in a timely manner
- Deal with partner queries over the phone & email
- Support the Finance Operations Manager in any ad-hoc tasks which may arise
- Work with other departments and the client to understand requirements and build invoicing processes
- Candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Studying AAT level 1 Plus
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel e.g. use of pivot tables
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work on their own and maintain a high level of accuracy
- 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Regular company events and activities
- Desk Surf - spend two weeks working in a PZ office of your choice: New York, San Francisco, Baltimore, Sydney, Tokyo, London or Newcastle
- Study support
If this applies to you please email your CV to Adam.email@example.com