An new role has become available working for a good client of mine due to a promotion within the team. You will be a key member of the business support team reporting into the Financial Controller and you will support the team to ensure a smooth running of the finances for the company.
The role will be varied and encompass the following:
- Preparing month end payments
- BACs run
- Preparing banking
- Checking and reconciling credit cards
- Bank Reconciliation and forecast, for Current and ID accounts
- CSA payments and Attachment of earnings deduction
- Credit Card machine
- Month end accounts to Trial Balance
- Monthly cost allocations
- Fixed Asset register additions and deletions, and depreciation
- Hire Purchase processing
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Journal entry
- Variance analysis
- Intercompany Invoices
- Complete Hours worked records
- Ensure invoice loading is up-to-date at month end
- Create of applications for work
Due to location you must have access to your own transport. To be a successful applicant, you must be able to produce accounts to trial balance and have exposure to assisting with management accounts prep.
Hours are 8am - 5pm.