My client in St Albans is looking for an Accounts Assistant,
The Assistant Accountant will be a key support to the Financial Accountant and Finance Manager who reports into the Assistant Financial Controller and key responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of Bank reconciliations and Fixed Assets
• Preparing General Ledger reconciliations for our Rail Entity
• Covering the Expenses function
• Contribution to the team
The team forms part of a wider Finance department whose remit covers payments, payroll, credit control, insurance and commercial finance.
This role represents an ideal opportunity for a studier of AAT wishing to progress to accountant to develop across all areas of finance.
• Would ideally suit a student of AAT
• Strong Excel skills
• COINS experience an advantage but not essential
• Excellent communication skills
• Drive & energy with the ambition to develop career and
• Pro-active, confident personality.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today