Reed Accountancy are pleased to be working with our client in Belfast City Centre who are recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to cover a long term contract in their busy finance team. The successful candidate will be working closely with the Finance Manager, offered a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a start date is anticipated for mid-November.
Duties to include:
• Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
• Fixed Asset register and reporting
• Preparing Budgets and quarterly Forecasts
• Accounts Payable & managing employee expenses
• Processing Payroll (monthly)
• Grant claims
• Associated accounting and administrative duties as required within the team
• Previous experience in a similar role essential
• Qualified Accounting Technician / Part Qualified Accountant – desirable
• Strong IT skills including Excel
• Excellent communication, collaboration and flexibility.
• Proactive and able to manage own workload efficiently.
This is a fantastic opportunity in an esteemed organisation with excellent transport links. My client intend to hold interviews shortly so please don’t delay in submitting your CV via the link below. Alternatively please contact Victoria Cowan on 02890330604 for more information or a confidential discussion about your job search.