Reed Accountancy with a large FMCG business based in central Hull who are looking for a Cost Accountant to join their vibrant finance team on a permanent basis.
Reporting into a head accountant you will manage the cost process across multiple customer accounts.
You will be working for an organisation that manufactures consumer products for well know household know retail brands.
Salary of £22,000 - £24,000, 33 Days holiday (Including stats), pension, onsite canteen, career progression and free parking.
• Timely and accurate consolidation of cost builds on the NPD models, ensuring alignment of inputs and assumptions from various data sources
• Attend feasibility meetings to understand what is required by both the customer and the key stakeholders
• Act as a key link role between Finance, NPD, Operations and Commercial
• Communicating specification changes through the system from start to finish, both through the costings process and the ERP system
• Business partnering with Business Account Managers, providing financial understanding to non-financial colleagues
• Maintenance of customer pricing documents
• Support of the year end standards update process
• Ensuring data integrity for all sources of data
• Financial Qualification (AAT) desirable, but not essential
• Willingness to learn
• Strong Excel abilities
• Understanding of manufacturing processes and cost drivers
• A methodical and logical approach to data management and communication
• A ‘can do’ attitude demonstrated in a challenging environment