Assistant Accountant / Bookkeeper – PT (30 hours per week with flexible working) - up to £25,000 FTE dependent on experience for the right candidate
Do you have a proven track record as a Bookkeeper?
My client, a wholesale business based in North Manchester is seeking an experienced "Part time Bookkeeper".
Reporting directly into the Company Director you will be responsible for the general Bookkeeping and duties including but not limited to:
- Coding and Posting Supplier Invoices and Credit Notes
- Importing VAT & Duty posting and reconciliations
- Processing Business Expenses
- Monitoring, investigating and resolving queries
- Reconciliation of accounts/statements
- Liaising with suppliers
- Ensuring all accounts data are kept up to date and accurate
- Processing payroll duties
- VAT returns on a quarterly basis
- AD Hoc duties as when required
- Working in line with the structure advised by your Line Manager/Director
When applying for this role please consider the following:
- Strong background in Bookkeeping - essential
- Accounts experience - essential
- Experience of Sage, essential
- Excel - minimum intermediate level
- AAT part or fully qualified desirable but not essential
- Qualified by Experience is also considered
Please contact Dan Thomas, Accountancy Specialist for Reed North West for further information.
I can be reached direct to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on tel: 0161 834 6207