REED Accountancy is delighted to be partnering with our client, a homegrown SME in the FMCG industry, who are seeking to recruit an Assistant Accountant to join their business in Newtownards.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director and an external Accountant, the successful candidate would be responsible for the day to day running of the in-house accounting function. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Preparation of Accounts to Trial Balance
- The timely and accurate administration of ledgers to month-end
- Assisting the Managing Director with financial reports pertaining to sales, costs and budgets
- Assisting with the day to day running of the office
This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to gain great commercial finance experience within a manufacturing business.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following criteria:
- A relevant Accountancy qualification or part-qualification (IATI/ACA/CIMA etc.)
- A minimum of 2 years' office-based Accounts experience within a commercial environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- A high degree of commercial acumen
- A positive, can-do attitude
Get in Touch
This is a fantastic opportunity and early application is strongly advised to avoid disappointment. Apply today, or for more information or a confidential chat please call Chris Burns on 02890 330604.