Located in Melksham my client reports revenue in excess of £6 Billion, has 28,000 employees and is proud to operate in 30 countries.
If you are looking for a company that guarantees success and progression, then this is the opportunity for you.
Paying a handsome starting salary circa £34,000 depending on experience, plus study support.
• Lead the month end financial analysis (correction journals, recurring journals, accruals and prepayments, review of P&L accounts, processing of recharges)
• Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations for review with FC/FD
• Group reporting utilising SEM (monthly reporting) GMR (Management letter reporting) and BIIP (budget/forecasting)
• Support the Management Letter process – population of report and review
• Maintain IFRS16 leases database with all supporting documentation
• Analysis of A/R, A/P, income & expenses for IFRS conversion
• KB Machining: completion of month end processing / review / reports on P&L (on FICO SAP Co.289) for consolidation on Systems Co.286
• Manchester site (Friction) P&L reporting (month end results)
• CAPEX coordination: support completion of CAPEX appraisal forms for submission for authorisation, coordination of sign off up to relevant level, communication with Munich), creating fixed asset on SAP, month end valuation / depreciation
• Cost centre reports (produce, review, highlight any risks to FC, as well as regular meetings with cost centre managers)
Knorr-Bremse Rail Systems UK Ltd
Westinghouse Way, Hampton Park East
Melksham, SN12 6TL
• VAT calculations and return, journal and preparation of payment to HMRC
• Coach the finance placement student
• Stakeholder management – communication with all levels of employee throughout the business
• Analysis and accuracy – right first-time reporting, ensuring consistency and integrity of information
• Team Player
• Strong user of Excel
• Understanding of SAP
If you are interested apply now, if of the right skill set I will call to discuss the role in more detail. Looking forward to hearing from you. Good Luck!