Are you currently working as an Assistant Accountant and feel like you’re ready for a new challenge?
Due to continued growth a motivated Assistant Accountant is needed to join a vibrant team, working with a people-orientated engineering organisation based in Wolverhampton. This organisation is a pioneering, dynamic and supportive business. If you’re looking to work within a company who want you to become part of the business, then this is the role for you.
What’s the role?
The Assistant Accountant will be integral in the financial operations of this organisation. Working closely with the Senior Accountant, you will be motivated and resourceful in order to ensure correct practises are followed. Responsibilities include:
- Completing and analysing project reports
- Completing month end account packs
- Controlling investments, transactions and costs for projects
- Preparing audit packs
- Maintaining file details.
- Liaising with customers and clients about queries.
What will you need?
- Previous experience in a similar role is key, ideally giving you an excellent knowledge of the accountancy and auditing process.
- Previous experience using SAP.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment, this is a busy role.
- Strong attention to detail, you’ll need to be able to spot any errors and remedy them.
- Excellent communication skills are needed, both verbal and written.
- You’ll need to be I.T. literate with experience of Microsoft Office including Excel.
What’s in it for you?
- A role working with a large organisation offering multiple avenues for progression.
- The opportunity to work in a diverse role where each day will be different.
- Working in a lively and positive team, creating a great atmosphere at work.
If you’ve read this advert and thought “wow, I want that role” then apply today, this client are looking to get interviews scheduled as soon as possible!