|Location: South West London||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 7 months ago||Reference: 3038091|
The role is initially a 2 year contract with the potential to go permanent at a later stage. This period will be pivotal to the development of the company and is an excellent chance for the successful candidate to develop their skills and experience, be instrumental in key changes and establish themselves within the company.
The successful candidate will have the following essential experience:
• Experience within the construction industry.
• Be either AAT qualified, ACCA/CIMA part-qualified or QBE.
The following would be beneficial but not essential:
• Working knowledge of RedSky IT
• Experience in systems implementation
The main duties involved in the role are to assist the Management Accountants in:
• The preparation of monthly management accounts
• The preparation of the monthly banking pack
• P11D returns
• VAT returns
• Overhead analysis including variance analysis
• Provide support to all areas of the accounts department as required
• Other adhoc duties/projects
There is a generous benefits package on offer for the successful candidate including study support, private healthcare and private pension. Salary DOE.
Please only apply if you meet the relevant criteria.
12.00 - 16.00 GBP Per Hour
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
13.5 - 13.5 GBP Per Hour
GODSTONE, SURREYRead more
13 - 13 GBP Per Hour
REDHILL, SURREYRead more
29000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CHESSINGTON, SURREYRead more
25000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
OXTED, SURREYRead more