My client has over 30 years of experience and expertise in providing innovative products and services. Our financial strength, and breadth and quality of services offered, together with our enviable record of success within the private and public sectors. Our cash reserves, recent strategic acquisitions and the quality of contracts held are an assurance of our future growth. My clients is looking for a driven and enthusiastic Business Development Executive to work within the Private Sector Asset Retirement business.
The role attracts a £25k-£30k salary plus £5k car allowance and OTE at £10k-£15k.
My Clients Asset Retirement business is undergoing rapid growth. Due to this growth within the Group we are looking at expanding the team with additional resources.
The Asset Management business focusses on winning new business through tendering, as well as direct award and developing incremental business through ‘add on’ sales to existing customers.
The ideal candidate would have at least 5 years’ experience within the Asset Retirement industry.
As an Account Manager you are responsible for
• Submitting annual Account Strategic Business Plans
• A:chieving/exceeding monthly/quarterly and annual targets/KPIs
• Managing and developing both existing accounts and obtaining new business
• Ensuring services are delivered to the customer in accordance with the terms and conditions of the relevant contract
• Working in partnership with all CI business units as/when required
• Ensuring that you comply with the Company’s sales governance process at all times
• Providing an accurate monthly forecast of revenue and gross margin for your accounts to the Private Sector Business Unit Manager