|Location: CHELMSFORD, ESSEX||Salary: 18000 - 21000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Property & Construction||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Reference: 3287467|
Role Purpose: You will be responsible for assisting with activities to inform asset management functions such as asset valuation and provision of information for investment strategies
• To maintain and update key data sets in the Systems used in the management of Highway Assets to ensure data integrity and validity.
• To develop, review, implement and subsequently manage data for key data sets, working closely with key stakeholders in other teams to ensure the effective management is replicated across the wider business.
• Close liaison with the Asset Manager Structures to ensure consistency in management of highway asset data.
• To provide assistance and expertise for various asset management functions such as lifecycle planning, whole life costing, valuation and data management to ensure the authority has a strong approach to asset management.
• A-level education or equivalent qualification
• Experience/qualification in Information Technology.
• Experience an understanding of the use of Asset Management Systems within a Local Government or Engineering environment would be an advantage.
• Experience in the handling of data and data management protocols
• Understanding of Asset Management Principles
• Knowledge of Highway Legislation, relevant design procedures and standards and good practice.
38000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
CHELTENHAM, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
TIDWORTH, HAMPSHIRERead more
18000.00 - 21000.00 GBP Per Annum
CHELMSFORD, ESSEXRead more
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more
23000 - 27000 GBP Per Annum
BRISTOL, AVONRead more