A excellent opportunity has been made available for
Asset Condition Assistant, until the end of June 2021
- Assist in the development of a programme of surveys
- Produce reports from the asset management database(s)
- Draft and manage correspondence processes with residents, with regard to the scope of the role.
- Liaison with contractor and consultants to advise of and provide templates for Clarion data structures
- Liaison and monitoring of staff and consultant performance
- Load surveys onto mobile survey solution as required
- Load completed surveys onto the asset management database(s)
- Validation of survey data and information to ensure it is consistent with database parameters, and agreed data structures.
- Review, tag and file photos as required.
- First point of contact for resident enquiries in relation to stock condition, to maintain and improve resident satisfaction.
- To develop and monitor action plans, developed to facilitate mobilisation or demobilisation of condition contracts.
- Invoicing and management of the administration tasks in relation to stock condition.
- Support the wider delivery of the asset management team.
- To support the asset condition specialist in the management of the groups stock condition programme.
- To work with local teams to understand the further ‘backlogs’ that are available on paper surveys across the business.
- To establish good relationships with local teams, to facilitate the effective delivery of the service.
Experience and Pre-Qualification criteria
- Advanced level excel skills.
- Management of a busy and varied workload.
- Administration of database applications
- A good, proactive approach to work.
Benefits of being a Reed temporary employee:
- Weekly Pay
•? Holiday Pay –? 28 days per annum
•? Guaranteed offers of work
•? Reed Rewards
•? Life Assurance
•? Training & Development
•? Reed Discount Club
•? Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
•? Reimbursed Police Checks
•? E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
•? Professional Temping Agreement
•? First and Secondary points of contact
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, then please apply now or send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 616190
Please note due to the high number of applications we anticipate we will receive for this post, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful.