|Location: SOUTH EAST LONDON, LONDON||Salary: 230.00 - 300.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Property & Construction||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 9 months ago||Reference: 3140965|
Your new role
To manage and develop the regulatory compliance, for the organisations property assets, in respect of Fire Safety, Legionella, Asbestos Management and Glazing. Identifying risks, good practice, and new opportunities and obtaining agreement to pursue those. To manage remedial work arising from risk assessments within time scales and using the organisations procurement and other commercial processes to deliver the required outputs.
To work in conjunction with the Senior Contract Officer and be responsible for the organisations statutory duties and powers, ensuring that positive outcomes and trends are delivered against agreed KPIs.
To manage and develop the proactive and reactive inspection regimes on the organisations assets, ensuring that they are maintained to the appropriate standards, within budgetary constraints, whilst ensuring they comply with approved codes of practice and specifications.
What you need to succeed
• Extensive knowledge of legislation affecting the use of property, particularly fire safety, asbestos management, water safety and glazing.
• Detailed knowledge of Standing Orders and financial regulations and relevant to contracts works.
• Experience of successful budgetary management and control, both at divisional and departmental level and contributing to overall corporate effectiveness.
• Advanced knowledge of at least one of the regulatory disciplines
• To hold corporate membership of a property related professional body, and/or substantial relevant experience, NEBOSH.
• Experience in the inspection, scrutiny and auditing of property, their compliance with health and safety legislation; their compliance with performance specifications; industry standards and value for money
What you need to do now
All applications should be made via the ‘Apply now’ button.
40000.00 - 42500 GBP Per Annum
WALES, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
50,000.00-70,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
WARRINGTON, CHESHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
14.00 - 16.00 GBP Per Hour
SOMERSET, SOUTH WEST ENGLANDRead more
38000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
CHELTENHAM, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
22.40 - 22.40 GBP Per Hour
LEICESTER, LEICESTERSHIRERead more