|Location: MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 10.20 - 10.20 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 20|
|Posted: 12 months ago||Reference: 3060783|
My client conducts health and disability assessments on behalf of the Department of Work and Pensions through a network of 11 Medical Services Centres and 150 Medical Examination Centres. The Assessment Centre Administrator oversees the day-to-day operation of the Assessment Centre reception area; meets and greets all customers/visitors and answers their queries.
Successful candidate requires going through vetting including a DBS.
•Assists customers with completion of forms including expense claims.
• Prepares and maintains rooms and equipment to ensure they are ready for the Medical Practitioner and customers.
• Works with other teams, team leaders and medical practitioners to ensure cohesion within unit and work flow progression.
• Uses in-house computer system to update records accurately.
• Regular telephone liaison with ASC.
• Provides cover at other sites on occasion.
• General administrative duties as required.
• Other ad hoc duties as required.
• Demonstrable experience in an administrative or customer service position.
• Good communication skills; able to communicate with stakeholders, on a day to day basis, in a clear, caring and professional manner.
• Clear attention to details in relation to office administration duties, e.g. updating spread sheets with clear and accurate information.
• Ability to manage filing in a clear and logical structure to ensure relevant information is documented in a consistent manner.
• Able to demonstrate prioritisation skills when multi-tasking.
• Ability to deliver work to set targets and specified standards.
• Self-motivated: able to work unsupervised and uses own initiative.
• Demonstrate a positive enthusiastic approach to solve problems.
• Proven ability to make logical and solid decisions.
A start date for successful applicants will be subject to DBS and reference checks
12.93 - 14.14 GBP Per Hour
BEXLEYHEATH, KENTRead more
20068.00 - 21071.00 GBP Per Annum
REDHILL, SURREYRead more
18000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum
LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDERead more
20000 - 23000 GBP Per Annum
SWINDON, WILTSHIRERead more
10.9 - 15.3 GBP Per Hour
WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDSRead more