Reed Education are a team of Specialist Education Consultants with a combined 20 years of experience in education, either teaching or recruiting, with expert knowledge of the current local education market.
We are looking for a passionate Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teacher with experience of teaching pupils with Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD) at varying levels. This is a long term post starting in September.
About the school:
The school are a Special Needs School providing education to pupils aged from 11 years up to 19 years with a range of learning difficulties and disabilities. All pupils at the school have a statement of SEN with the majority of the pupils having ASD, most of which are able to communicate verbally. The school have approximately 12 classes and pupils are allocated to classes based on ability.
About the role:
The school are looking for an experienced SEN Teacher or an NQT with experience within SEN to teach pupils of varying ages with ASD. This post is long term and will start as soon possible. The hours of work will be 08:30am – 15:30pm Monday to Friday during term times.
What you will need:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Good classroom and behaviour management
• The desire to help children learn and achieve to the best of their ability
• A DBS on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one through us
• It would be ideal if you had access to a car, but this is not essential
Reed can offer you:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in SEN Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like the type of role you are looking for, please send us your CV by clicking the Apply Now button. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch on 02920 386515, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Education are very proud to be supporting schools across Wales through the National Procurement Service Framework. The pay rates quoted within this advert are subject to the role requirements stipulated by the school at the time of requesting a member of staff from us. Pay will always be clearly discussed and clarified with you before an assignment begins.