We have an exciting opportunity for an ASB Case Officer to work in Manchester.
- You will be based within the Council's Anti-Social Behaviour Team and will work closely with partners in GMP, Universities and other departments within the Council to respond to reported breaches of the COVID regulations
- This will involve doing joint visits with the Police to premises, alongside gathering information and intelligence from partners and the public
- Attend weekly enforcement planning meetings and keep records and databases up to date
- Experience of working in an enforcement setting
- Be able to work in a fast-paced role and be able to work independently
- An excellent grasp of ASB legislation and the changing COVID Regulations
- Your own smart phone and be able to download an app to access systems remotely
- Confident working with new IT systems.
The role is temporary so subject to DBS and reference checks