Teacher of Art & Design
Start date: January 2021 or sooner
Paid to Scale
Temporary to Permanent
Reed Education are supporting a secondary school in Tamworth with their current recruitment requirements for January 2021. This ‘Good’ school is highly successful who aim to inspire excellence and build confidence and character in every student so that can go and lead remarkable lives.
A ‘good’ secondary school in Tamworth are looking to appoint a passionate, motivated and dedicated Art Teacher to teach across KS3 and KS4. You will have a creative and inspirational approach to delivering the curriculum with extreme passion for your subject specialism. Your role will be to support, teach and help students achieve the best possible outcomes in Art.
• You will be extremely creative with a proven track record of challenging students academically in Art & Design
• You will contribute towards continued improvement of the Art department in value adding measures
• You must be committed to teaching, learning and continued development
The school can offer:
• More opportunity to grow your career with the support in your development
• An exciting opportunity to join a highly successful department
• A dedicated, enthusiastic, and friendly team of staff
• An excellent opportunity to teach well-motivated pupils
If you are interested in finding out more information regarding this role, please get in contact with Birmingham Reed Education. Please apply by sending a copy of your updated CV/profile.