Art Teacher Opportunity
Reed Education are pleased to be working alongside a Cheshire school who are actively seeking an Art Teacher to work on a full time basis within their school.
Staff across the school take pride in the progress of the children in their classes, and always make sure that their classrooms are a stimulating education environment.
Duties within this role will include:
- Creating and delivering a challenging Art course, in accordance with the National Curriculum and alongside teachers within the department.
- Setting and marking homework for pupils whilst adhering with school policies and procedures.
- Assessing the requirements of pupils within your classes, and ensuring that children of all abilities are catered to.
- Using a variety of assessments to ensure that pupils make progress throughout the academic year.
- Working with a variety of tools and resources within the classroom, and ensuring that the environment remains safe and controlled.
- Building strong professional relationships with staff, pupils and parents across the school to ensure that the overall aim of the school is being met.
- Attending parents evenings, staff meetings and other out of school activities as required.
- Being a positive ambassador for the school at all times, and playing a positive role in the school community.
In return for your hard work, Reed Education take pride in providing a first class service to all of our candidates, and you will be able to work alongside a dedicated local consultant to make sure that you gain a competitive rate of pay and regular communication throughout the assignment.
Interested candidates are encourage to apply as soon as possible for this post, as the school will be looking to hold interviews shortly. Please apply by sending your most up to date CV to Kayleigh Williams directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.