My Client is looking for an Area Sales Manager within Automotive & Industrial lubricants Market Sectors.
• To manage and develop existing customer base and identify new business development opportunities through to profitable sales. Targeting higher contribution levels and sourcing new markets.
• Maintain an active pipeline, to identify new business opportunities.
• To maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions and competitor activity
• Understand complete Automotive product range, latest specifications and approvals.
• Proven sales achievements, excellent communicator and commercially astute.
• Proven experience in the automotive lubricants industry is essential, with success selling into the agricultural, static engines, fleet, IMT, Heavy Duty, Quarry, off Highway, Franchise Dealer market places.
• Strong candidates will be self-motivated and driven with high levels of tenacity and will be committed to delivering outstanding levels of customer service
• Should be able to demonstrate achievement of profitable sales growth through selling high-quality approved products.
• The role demands excellent organisational and time management skills.
• Computer literacy and numeracy skills are a pre-requisite, with the ability to create sales proposals and to deliver professional customer presentations.
• Candidates will possess excellent communication skills which to build and maintain relationships at a variety of levels from shopfloor to directors.
Location : Field based position. Ideally candidate should ideally be living on territory (SA, CF, NP, GL, BS, TA, EX, TQ, PL, TR)
Attractive Salary plus uncapped bonus , Car/ Car Allowance.