Excellent opportunity to work for a market leading company with competitive base salary, OTE, eligibility for quarterly bonus and a company vehicle.
As an Area Sales Manager you will build sustainable revenue through fostering relationships with large regional accounts, typically spending between £20K to £100K per annum, whilst also managing cash and debt considerations. You will be tasked with ensuring profitable portfolio growth by securing significant new business.
• Manage a portfolio of regional customers.
• Grow existing customer accounts and attract significant new business in order to increase profitable revenue.
• Ensure effective ongoing communication with RDC’s and LDC’s in order to ensure customer relationships are mapped and managed.
• Measure success on profitable portfolio growth, new business wins, debt and discount management.
• Increase the volume of accounts on the portfolio by identifying new business opportunities within the geographical areas.
• Tactical trade reviewing and collection of aged debt.
• Tender and negotiation of new deals and driving maximum potential through all of propositions.
• Liaising with Training, Onecall, Equipment Sales, Outsource, Skips and Resource to maximise portfolio growth.
• Follow all agreed procedures and comply with the company processes and systems.
• Represent the values of the business and portray a professional and business like image to all customers, potential customers and other people you meet in the course of your work.
• Be a key driver in serious about safety by leading from the front.
• Ensure all locations are maintained to our 360◦ brand.
• Carry out other tasks and duties as required.
This is an area sales role and will require covering Newry, Portadown and the Belfast area.
• Proven track record of driving profitable revenue from large regional accounts.
• Sales and customer focus.
• Clear leadership potential and an ability to network with high profile customers.
• Analytical with efficient Planning, Prioritising and Organisational skills.
• Solid operational and product knowledge for issue resolution.
• Driving licence essential.