Insurer Accounts Manager Vacancy to work within the Accounts Team
Contract type: Permanent
Location: High Wycombe
Attractive benefits are:
• 6% employer contribution to pension
• Private medical Insurance
• Group Life Insurance
• Group Income protection
• 30 days annual leave for all full-time employees
• Sickness Absence for serious long-term injury or illness.
Our client is recruiting for an Accounts Manager to join their growing company. The role is based within the Finance and Administration department. The candidate will be working within the team, working alongside the Finance Executive Manager and reporting to the Financial Director.
The successful candidate will have accounts experience. Experience of accounts within an Insurance broker would be preferred.
Our client is looking for someone who:
• Will thrive working collaboratively with a busy team
• Puts the needs of the client first, always aiming to enhance the client experience
• Be self-motivated, working on your own initiative, organised and able to prioritise both your individual and team’s workloads
• Has excellent attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent telephone manner, comfortable liaising with both Insurance Companies and clients.
• Is pro-active and delivery oriented
If these characteristics describe you, then this is the opportunity for you:
• You will reconcile 5 different client bank accounts.
• You will be responsible for inputting bank receipts onto client profiles.
• You will oversee Premium Credit facility, setting up clients with Premium Finance and dealing with any client defaults or queries.
• Hold responsibility for petty cash
• Undertake settlement of various sized insurer accounts, handling account queries both internally and externally
• Workflow diary management
• Organise and carry out credit control tasks, contacting clients via telephone and email
• Manage the Admin & Accounts team, conducting monthly 1:2:1 supervision and process changes.
Who we're looking for:
• Hardworking, committed and enthusiastic professional, with a track record for excellent service delivery
• Accounts experience
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• A self-starter with initiative to take on new tasks
• Flexible and open to learning new working methods
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
• Aptitude and drive to develop within the role as the company grows
• Knowledge of Open Gi and/or Acturis would be advantageous
Our client is looking for friendly, flexible and thoughtful people who enjoy fast-paced, solution-focused work and can operate well both in a team and on their own. In turn our client will invest in your development to equip you with the skills to be your very best and to support and further your career with them.
If you are interested in this opportunity apply asap to avoid disappointment.