Title – Apprenticeship Recruitment Officer
Position – Part time, fixed term
Location – South Yorkshire
Salary – £15, 414 (actual) per annum
REED Further Education branch are working in partnership with an Education Group in South Yorkshire striving to be an ‘outstanding’ education and training provider.
The college are looking for an Apprenticeships Recruitment Officer to work as part of their apprenticeship service.
- After recent mergers they have worked with staff across the organisation to create a new set of values that everyone is committed to.
- They celebrate diversity and are proud to have been recognised as Investors in Diversity for their work on Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
- They are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, vulnerable adults and young children.
- Provides a number of additional benefits for their employees including access to a pensions scheme, up to 41 days annual leave per year, various on-site facilities and fantastic career development opportunities.
- Requires responsibility for increasing the number of apprenticeship candidates matched successfully to appropriate employers and work closely with apprenticeship applicants and employers to increase the number of apprentices appointed.
- You will need to develop relationships internally with the Business Development team and Tutors to ensure effective referral of apprenticeship vacancies and enrolment processes completed in a timely way.
- Will involve arranging apprentice interviews with employers and ensuring effective follow up.
What do you need to meet the criteria?
- Experience working in a further education or training provider environment.
- Knowledge of recruitment, using resourcing tools and job sites or marketing experience, having worked on social media to raise awareness.
- Excellent communication, organisation and administration skills.
- Good IT skills is essential.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.