I am looking to hear from any Apprenticeship Officers interested in working for a well reputed, Westminster based institution. You would be responsible for the administration of two apprenticeship programmes, ensuring successful delivery of the End-Point Assessments (EPA), the issuing of the results and liaison with appropriate stakeholders.
This is an ‘end-to-end’ role which would suit someone with experience, who enjoys assisting people on their apprenticeship journey. Knowledge of ADIT examinations/administration would be ideal!
Skills needed to fulfil the role
- Methodical in approach with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to effectively organise own workload and prioritise tasks
- Ability to analyse problems and propose solutions, communicating effectively with colleagues and stakeholders
- Customer service orientation
- Self-starter and completer
- Team worker and coordinator
- Competent in MS Office Packages
- Minute taking experience desirable
If this sounds of interest to you then please apply below with an up-to-date CV. Interviews will be hosted in January.