Full time, Permanent
Reed Harrogate are currently recruiting for Apprentices for our prestigious client based in Harrogate. This is the perfect opportunity for a school leaver to start their career within Financial Services.
The role would involve:
• Confirm client appointment by email/letter
• New client pack preparation
• Process new client pack when received back from the Adviser
• Process and manage returns (per provider) on a pre-planned structured basis
• The processing of new business as needed
• Competent with Microsoft packages
• Good communication and listening skills
• Good time keeping skills
• Ability to take your own initiative
• Willing to learn
• GCSE maths and English at a Grade C/4
In return this will provide you with Level 3 Diploma in Financial Studies.