My client is an established financial lender based on the outskirts of Southend on Sea. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Applications Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
You will be the first point of contact for all new business loan enquiries.
- To provide a high level of customer service at all times
- You will be responsible for being the first point of contact for all new business loan enquiries and administering through to the underwriting team
- You will be responsible for managing both inbound and outbound calls following communication scripts to ensure the customer understands the products and services provided within a compliant manner.
- You will be responsible for recording all conversations with customers ensuring the company databases are updated accurately
- You will be responsible for conducting general office duties such as filing, scanning and data entry
In order to be successful in this role you will be an analytical, friendly individual with the ability to follow procedures and processes.
You will be an effective communicator both written and verbal
Previous customer service experience is essential for this role
You will have the ability to manage caseloads and work towards company SLA’s
Previous knowledge of the consumer finance market and products are desirable
Previous experience analysing credit reports such as Experian, Land Registry and CIFAS
What’s in it for you?
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000 (Depending on experience)
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 9 am – 6pm Friday 9am – 5pm
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Holiday: 22 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
Benefits: Pension Scheme, health care, onsite parking, flexible working hours and much more.
Not only will you be working for a well-established company, you will be provided with an in depth training induction allowing you to develop and grow with the company.