|Location: SWINDON, WILTSHIRE||Salary: 35000 - 43000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 11 months ago||Reference: 3058302|
You will be leading and supporting other team members as a senior and experienced member of the team, guiding and mentoring where required. You will also be required to develop new solutions to existing problems, streamlining and enchanting the current BAU process.
• Able to resolve tickets on all systems.
• Own process documents used to resolve tickets.
• Handle escalations from more junior members.
• Review incident logs to perform trend analysis
• Provides technical consultancy for configuration management work across the application estate
• Accountable for the application estate and making sure it is fit for purpose
• Provides technical consultancy to the Application Support team
• Continually seek enhancements and improvements to the core Application Support BAU processes and validate suggested improvements
• Establishes and maintains operational methods and procedures in assigned area of responsibility and reviews them regularly for effectiveness and efficiency.
• Manage Service agreement checklist
• Document procedures for application performance monitoring
• Documents processes for Application Support
• Authors installation documents for core applications
• Provides appropriate status and other reports to specialists, users and managers.
• Influences design and development of new and changed systems and services to optimize operational efficiency
Expert knowledge of Enterprise Manager/SQL Server (including the ability to write advanced SQL queries)
Understand the technical principles and concepts used around Application Architectures
• MS Server
• Active Directory
• IIS/Web Technologies
• Messaging tools such as Biztalk
• Application Performance Management tools
• MS Windows Operating Systems
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Technical, Business and cultural awareness
• Strong mentoring and coaching skills
• Provide Support and guidance to junior or less experienced members of staff
• Ability to think and act proactively and analytically
• Takes ownership and is accountable
• Demonstrates some leadership qualities
• MS Access/Excel/Visual Basic
If you are looking for your next challenge and feel that you match the above requirements please get in contact ASAP. My client is looking to interview as early as next week. I look forward to hearing from you with your updated CV.
MARKET HARBOROUGH, LEICESTERSHIRERead more
26000.00 - 28000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
DUNFERMLINE, FIFERead more
25000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
BATH SPA, SOMERSETRead more
ST. ALBANS, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
24000.00 - 26000.00 GBP Per Annum
MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more