As part of their expansion, they are looking to recruit a Graduate QS, or APC level QS. The role will be working as part of their Bristol team. At present, the Bristol team numbers less than 10 and the skill-set has a bias towards Quantity Surveying, there is big emphasis on training and development, and as such this might somebody who is not getting the required development and support on the APC with another consultancy.
Recently qualified candidates will also be considered for other opportunities
In terms of their workload, they are currently involved in a lot of higher education projects with local universities and colleges. They also have interesting projects within the leisure sector, the sporting world, along with other commercial clients and also involvement with the public sector.
The ideal candidate-
- A degree in Quantity Surveying
- Some post-qualification experience, and work completed towards the APC desired
- The desire to become a Chartered QS
- Comfortable with Bristol as a location
- Commercially minded
- People skills, client facing experience
- Ambitious, opportunities for career progression as firm expands
- Relevant sector experience desirable but not essential
To discuss informally or to register an interest, please contact John Abbott on firstname.lastname@example.org or ring on 0117 914 7101