|Location: ISLINGTON, LONDON||Salary: 18.46 - 22.93 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Care||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 12 months ago||Reference: 3056611|
We currently have a requirement for an experienced ASB Officer to join one of the leading housing associations in the UK based in Islington, North London.
You'll be required to provide specialist advice and support Neighbourhood Officers and other colleagues in responding to serious anti-social behaviour affecting residents and the wider community. You'll ensure that cases are dealt with swiftly and in accordance with Policy and Strategy timescales.
You'll be be an expert in ASB case management and advise on high priority and complex anti-social behaviour cases in order to support colleagues to take prompt and effective action and ensure a consistently high level of service.
- Practical experience and demonstrable successful track record in ASB case management.
- Knowledge and understanding of all relevant legislation and legal remedies
- Experience of pursuing legal actions and case/evidence preparation
- Extensive experience in assessing high level risk case analysis of need and implementing support plans to deliver positive outcomes
- Well developed and effective communication skills
- A demonstrable track record in managing stakeholder relationships, establishing and maintaining effective professional relationships
- A track record of improving organisational performance and customer satisfaction
Please note you'll require a clear disclosure in order to commence this role (desirable if you already have one to hand issued within the last year).
**Interviews will take place during week comencing 31st July 2017**
8.00 - 11.00 GBP Per Hour
ROTHERHAM, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
24.97 - 24.97 GBP Per Hour
ISLINGTON, LONDONRead more
15 - 15 GBP Per Hour
MAIDENHEAD, BERKSHIRERead more
16.00 - 20.00 GBP Per Hour
LEWISHAM, LONDONRead more
22645.00 - 22650.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CHELMSFORD, ESSEXRead more