Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council have a new exciting opportunity, they are looking for an Adults Social worker to join their Mental Health team.
Contract: 3 month contract initially
Days: Part time - 3 days a week
Location: Hill House
Team covers working age adults and older people – to working age. They cover a broad spectrum of adults including dementia, Alzheimer’s and psychotic illness.
Requirements of the role:
- Qualified Social Worker
- Two years post qualified experience
- SW England registered
- Able to provide 3-5 years of referencing
- Undertake an enhanced DBS check
If this isn’t the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague – we are offering **£250** PER successful recommendation.
- Dedicated expert consultant
- In light of COVID-19 we have a fast track registration process signed off
- Online timesheets & pay management
- Several payment options available
- Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
- Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
- Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
- Reed Rewards, Reed Discount Club, Holiday pay, Statutory benefits & pension (PAYE only)
- Referral/recommendation bonus paid at up to £250
If you are interested in this role please call me today on (0121 2372642), or e-mail (unsia.shoukat @reedglobal.com)