My client based in Bath are an E-commerce Retail business who operate on a global basis and develop, manufacture and distribute hundreds of own-brand products.
They have a fantastic opportunity available for a Marketplace Manager who will take full responsibility for marketplaces from a strategic view, day to day management of the marketplace channels, developing commercial agreements and product and operational planning.
It will be empowered to grow the channel from start-up to achieving maximum sales and growth of the platform in collaboration with local markets throughout the region. The role will look at the end to end process of the channel and support the management of the full P&L. Alongside the Head of Merchandising it will also design and implement efficient plans to launch the product range into marketplaces.
- Day to day management and trading of marketplace businesses on a number of platforms with full profit & loss ownership.
- Sales and operational planning (& forecasting) to ensure we meet the customer promise in the most efficient and profitable way.
- Deliver the right customer experience – achieve high performance standards (feedback ratings, low defect rates, seller ratings) across all marketplaces.
- Planning and executing profitable promotional activities to acquire new customers/grow the business.
- Analyse performance data and implement changes to grow the business and interpret trends.
- Analysing data to identify providing actionable insight and recommendations to influence and support trading and online marketing decisions.
- Monitoring of off site stock holding investments and movements where relevant.
- Managing and maintaining all product listings, pricing strategies and promotions in collaboration with the other channels within the business.
- Manage key stakeholder relationships and ensure we deliver growth consistent with overall business objectives
There are some things you need to bring to the table and these include:
- Ideally of graduate standard, from within a marketing or digital based discipline
- At least 2 years previous work experience trading an Amazon account and managing Amazon PPC campaigns
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience is highly desirable
- Cross country and line matrixed line management experience
- Experience in analytical tools such as GoogleAnalytics (GA), Data Cube, GoogleDocs
Interested? Contact Jo Aldred at REED Marketing & Creative for further information or simply apply online