We are working with a council in The West Midlands – Start ASAP for 3 months and then reviewed.
Will be working from home initially.
They are looking for candidates who have Local Authority experience with in allocations or housing needs, although not expected to make homeless decision or assessments.
1. Work as part of a team to ensure at the Housing & Homelessness function delivers the organisational vision for service delivery
2. Respond to a range of administrative tasks
3. Engagement with customers to gather information to support decision making and services
4. Work to support Housing & Homelessness in the delivery of its statutory requirements
5. Carry out administrative tasks to support the day to day activities of Housing & Homelessness
6. Work as part of a team to achieve performance objectives
7. Culture where the customer is at the heart of everything it does
8. Undertake day to day duties to ensure business is effective and efficient as possible
The role does fall inside IR35