Reed Engineering are supporting our client based in Kuwait who is looking for an Agricultural engineer to head up this exciting new venture. This position will be based in Kuwait and applicants need to have eligibility to work in this location prior to applying
- Must have multiple experiences in design, construction, managing, material supplier, supervision and maintenance at well prestigious projects as Landscape (Softscape, Hardscape& Irrigation system).
- Have a good experience in the green house setup .
- Experience in
- Maintain the appearance and health of plants, shrubs and trees on the property
- Monitor and adjust irrigation.
- Identify plants as needed.
- Monitor plants for diseases and insects, using appropriate methods for problem
- Ability to work independently both in performing and in identifying appropriate
work often with little direct supervision.
- Understand all Company policies, seek clarification when needed, and support
the policies by modelling them and explaining them to all employees.
- Scheduling work to ensure efficient routing and timely production to meet
- Building an outstanding production team – developing employees and working
with employees to build and support a team environment.
- Maintaining crew safety and efficient work practices through training and
Ensuring crews have the proper equipment to do their jobs and that equipment is customer service.
- Coordination of the landscape design with engineering plans and any other
applicable disciplines contributing to the overall development plans.
- Supply and installation of the planting softscape trees, shrubs, palms, ground
cover, perennial plants, bulbs.
- Preparation and supply of all necessary work required for the Provision of labor,
materials, accessories, equipment and services required to install trees, shrubs,
soil, soil amendments, Tree stabilization, Landscape edgings, Tree grates and
related materials as indicated on drawings and specified herein and as directed by
- Coordination and administration of the landscape maintenance activities and
supply of maintenance activity reports to the main contractor.
- Enlargement and pruning all kind of horticulture-plant(annuals, perennials ,
shrubs , palms and trees )
- Record information about plants and plant growth.
- Maintain and repair irrigation and climate control systems.
- Installing sod grass also indoor plants.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor degree in Agricultural Eng from an accredited University.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position with similar responsibilities.
- Experience in Landscaping
- The ability to work effectively with the management team and employees.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, preferably English and Arabic.
- The ability to develop positive relationships