Reed are delighted to working with a Local firm to recruit a Wealth advisor on an employed basis.
You will provide a high-quality, personal service to private clients by providing a comprehensive Independent Financial Planning service to clients and high net worth individuals.
• You will be provided with key clients, exceptional marketing and first-class support.
• You must have a high level of technical product knowledge and be minimum Diploma Level 4 qualified.
• If you are studying towards Chartered status, financing, and support with this is available.
• Demonstrate the requisite skills expected of an experienced Financial Planner.
• Build and grow a client bank using external sources (solicitors, accountants) and by developing new relationships both internally with Investment Managers, as well as through external referrals and personal contacts.
• Share knowledge and experience with other financial planning consultants in a collaborative manner.
• Maintain and promote the ethos, culture, and high standards of the financial planning division.
For more information please contact Donna at Reed.