Reed Social Care are loooking for an advanced social work practitioner, for our worksite at North Fieldwork services.
You will be supporting us with complex casework including court work in frontline child protection services. Flexible working will be offered with a combination of working in the office and working from home however visits to service user homes will be required. PPE available and risk assessments conducted with social distancing being paramount.
- Have a qualification in Social Work to degree level or equivalent
- Registered with Social Work England
- Your own dedicated consultant, an honest service with excellent aftercare, including on-site service reviews
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- £250 referral bonus - if you aren't interested, maybe you know someone who is?
- Access to your own continued Professional Development fund
- 2 payment methods available: Umbrella & PAYE