|Location: ROYSTON, HERTFORDSHIRE||Salary: 40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 8 months ago||Reference: 3058034|
Job Title: Principal Advanced Engineer
Salary £40-45k per annum
Location: Royston, Stevenage, Luton, Dunstable, Hitchin area.
Contact: Gemma Le-Surf
Our client are a multinational company who specialise within chemicals and sustainable technologies. They are currently recruiting for a Principal Advanced Engineer for their site based in the Royston, Stevenage, Luton, Dunstable, Hitchin area.
The Principal Advanced Engineer purpose is to through collaboration with technology and global engineering teams, you will ensure Operations are technically able to meet future business needs in line with local and regional strategy and you will be the main point of contact for designated core competence areas. You will benchmark current best practices and work collaboratively externally & internally to identify and realise new best practices, ensuring at the cutting edge for relevant new manufacturing technologies. This is an opportunity to drive scientific approaches to understand true impact of the core competence areas on the function/ specifications of our products.
• As the owner of core competence and innovation strategy deployment for Operations, you will establish world class industrialisation leadership in the core competence, benchmarking current best practices and future developments in line with business needs.
• Support new product introductions with technical support in core areas whilst collaborating with and acting as SPOC for technology, upfront process development and engineering teams.
• Technical problem solving support for core technology areas (including IPS / 6-sigma projects).
• Utilise data driven and scientific approaches to justify best practices.
• Ensure alignment with Regional Technology development and Global engineering teams to clarify focus areas.
• Set up Advanced Engineering lab – test, development and prototype area.
• Pro-actively establishes new methods and techniques that are at the leading edge and use your expertise, initiative approaches and perseverance to overcome barriers.
The successful Principal Advanced Engineer will have the following attributes:
Hold a diploma or equivalent in an Engineering discipline, or be apprentice trained, with extensive post qualified experience in a similar role.
• Have in-depth experience of maintenance systems and techniques within a recognised industry.
• Be IT literate with particular experience using Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Have the ability to demonstrate exceptional planning, scheduling and co-ordination abilities within a fast paced manufacturing environment.
• Be experienced in document control and document management systems and good level of understanding in project planning / scheduling for maintenance is desirable.
• Have strong communications skills with the ability to engage and communicate across all levels of the business, often working with conflicting priorities and urgent requirements from your stakeholders.
30000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
MORETON-IN-MARSH, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
SLOUGH, BERKSHIRERead more
ASHINGTON, NORTHUMBERLANDRead more
35444 - 41967 GBP Per Annum
SOUTHEND-ON-SEA, ESSEXRead more
40000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRERead more